TRINITY FALLS AMENITIES
Trinity Falls residents enjoy meeting friends for a wide variety of community events at The Club at Trinity Falls Amenity Center. Take a swim, catch a dive-in movie while floating in the pool, join a community club or enjoy a parents' night out.
• Residents-only clubhouse - Click here for a self-guided Virtual Tour
• Open-air pavilion with oversized fireplace
• Club room opening to sunset terrace and event lawn
• Beach-entry pool
• Kids splash area
• Neighborhood parks, playscapes and trail systems
• Tricycle racetrack
• Council Ring
• Future McKinney ISD elementary school site with adjoining park
- • More than 450 acres of open space
- • 20 Miles of hike-and-bike trails
• Amphitheater overlooking a lake
• Play fields
• Canoe and kayak launch
• Fishing piers
• Disc golf course
• Onsite McKinney fire and EMS facility
• Up to three additional McKinney ISD elementary school sites each with adjoining 8-acre parks
With more than 450 acres of open space throughout the community, residents will enjoy over 20 miles of interconnecting hike-and-bike trails with more than five miles of trails in the first phase. Trails connect neighborhoods, parks and nature areas, amenities and future schools through beautiful wooded and creek settings.
300-ACRE TRINITY FALLS BB OWEN PARK
The centerpiece of the community, Trinity Falls B.B. Owen Park is a 330-acre natural park along the East Fork of the Trinity River with more than two miles of winding, wooded river frontage. This expansive riverside green space will include lakes, an amphitheater overlooking the Trinity River, play fields, a canoe and kayak launch, fishing piers, nature trails and overlooks, as well as a disk golf course.
The first phase of Trinity Falls Park is complete and includes open areas to fly kites and wooded hike-and-bike trails that take you to a Tricycle Racetrack and a Council Ring – a place to meet your friends, attend a Scout meeting, play games, or just gather to create your own adventure.
PARKS, PLAYGROUNDS AND FIELDS
Neighborhood parks and generous greenbelts throughout the community allow for imaginative play just outside your door. Open fields are nearby for kickball, pick-up softball games, soccer practices or a friendly game of flag football.